Blog+Bakery

Hey Readers,

This is the blog for "The Georgetown Foodie" to keep you up to date on the latest from Nightly Noms Bakery/Delivery, simple recipes from our kitchen, and reviews of restaurants across America's college campuses.


A portion of our profits are donated to Operation Smile in efforts to place the same smiles on kids faces that we at Nightly Noms experience from baking! nom nom nom!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Foodies

Hey Readers,

I know I have a quota of "zilch" on followers, but I guess the only way to make it is to put yourself out there. Anyway, as you can hopefully tell by the blog title, I'm the Georgetown Foodie. I'll be writing on anything and everything to do with food. From reviews of local restaurants, like 1789 (I wish!) to random recipes I test out on campus.

I'm not a food snob, I'm just a college girl who randomly figured out she liked to cook as soon as she didn't have her mother's kitchen at her disposal.

This blog will hopefully be a source of enjoyment to people some day. I know I love procrastinating my life away on food blogs, so here's one for all you college kids out there who don't think you can cook! Trust me, you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment